TRC PDX provides mobile cold storage for a variety of events and company's in the Portland, Oregon area. Beer festivals, floral, farming, restaurants, you name it TRC can provide that service.
TRC delivers refrigerated and non-refrigerated storage trailers and containers directly to your event or business. TRC's services are used for a variety of occasions from emergency support to events. Not only are the trailers delieverd to your event or business but TRC also provides open ended lease periods that make for a stress free rental.
Purposes for TRC storage units:
- Emergency walk-in support with 24 hour on call service
- Large and small event services
- Oregon Department of Forestry and IFA Nurseries use TRC trailers to keep seedlings used in reforestation from drying out and dying before planting
- Fruit growers; like Oregon Berry and Staulbush Family Farms, maintain consistent temperatures of fruit immediately after the harvest
- Testing of electrical components in a controlled cool environment
- Frank Adams Florist and Nancys Florals use refrigerated trailers to stage holiday arrangements
- Christmas greeneries and Christmas wreathes are stored in the fall
- New Seasons Markets use TRC to refrigerate holiday inventory increases
- Netarts Seafood uses TRC trailers to deliver their seafood products up and down the Columbia River Gorge
- NW vineyards and wine makers like Cartlon Winemaker's Studio and Anne Amie, immediately store their harvest in TRC containers to keep their grapes from ripping further ad store excess for processing
- Restaurants like McDonalds use TRC to maintain business during remodels with containers that fit in a parking spot
Do you have a service request not on the above list? Don't stress! No job is too small or to large for TRC to take on. Give TRC a call today and talk to a representative and talk about your needs.